About the job
Are you an experienced Welder? And looking for a new challenge at a High-Tech organization? Then we are looking for you!
You will join the team in the cleanroom as an orbital welder where you and your colleagues are responsible for the welding of stainless steel piping for customers in the semiconductor industry.
What will you be doing as an orbital welder in the cleanroom?
- Exact alignment and clamping of the workpiece to be welded;
- Connecting construction benchwork in complex shapes. Challenging and varied. Mostly single pieces or very small series;
- Welding thin-walled stainless steel tubes from 5, 7, 9 to 200 mm in diameter with wall thicknesses varying from 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 mm.
- Performing final checks on the (own) workpiece so that colleagues are assured of an exactly fitting part that can be processed immediately in the next step.
In short, a technically challenging job in which you can show your craftsmanship and quality!
About the company
You will be part of a growing high-tech organization in the Nijmegen region with an open and informal company culture.
What we offer
- A full-time position with prospects of permanent employment;
- A clean working environment with a growing high-tech organization;
- The salary indication is € 2800 - 3300 gross per month based on 40 hours per week (this includes shift and ADV allowance);
- 25 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then apply online immediately!