Want to lock in the perfect job opportunity? Are you a born leader with on point communication skills? We have your dreamjob! The Associate Product Manager Locks is responsible for supporting the Product Managers in the Locks Portfolio team, ensuring that administrative tasks are followed-up timely and properly. You will be working closely with all the Locks Portfolio Teams on multiple locations around the world.
This position is responsible for a range of operational support tasks, which means that you will be in frequent contact with various internal departments as well as external stakeholders. The position gives you a great opportunity to learn the Product Manager profession up close and gain experience in a professional team.
- Collaborating with Portfolio team members to help with a diversity of administrative tasks;
- Working with other departments to ensure product deadlines are met;
- Supporting the Product managers in the setup of new products;
- Preparing for product launches / support in gate meetings;
- Contact with the Suppliers on product setup and maintenance of the product range
- Periodic collaboration and communication with the external certification bodies to guide re-examinations and payment.
- Working with Engineering team on planned projects and other small tasks.