Are you someone with technical insight, who gets a kick out of working with CNC controlled machines, who wants to say at the end of the day that he has made an advanced part for state-of-the-art truck? Then this vacancy might be of interest to you. For our client, MGG Netherlands in Nieuw-Bergen, we are immediately looking for operators for a full-time position in 3 shifts for a longer period, who have their heart in engineering! MGG is THE specialist in machining and processing aluminium parts for the automotive and heating industry with more than 65 years of experience ! You will be working with parts from Daimler, Porsche, Volvo, DAF, Audi, Remeha but also Bentley, Aston Martin and Mercedes, among others. You are responsible for your machine and your product, which you work on independently that day. You work in a hall with many modern CNC-controlled machines. Each operator is responsible for his own machine with support from technical but certainly also friendly colleagues.
Are you someone who learns quickly, is proactive and can't wait to start working on the next product? Then you will soon be able to be deployed all-round, which means you will often change products and machines. As almost 300 different products are made, there is plenty of variety and you won't get bored any time soon.
- You clamp aluminium parts in CNC-controlled machines
- You operate machines and solve minor malfunctions (programming CNC programmes is already done for you).
- You process aluminium parts: Trimming, grinding, sanding and cleaning.
- You perform not only visual quality checks but also measurement checks. You do this with a caliper and micrometer, among other things.
- You assemble and pack the parts neatly so that they can be sent to the customer.
- You will work closely together in a team of specialists