Do you have experience in quality control and are you precise in administration and documentation? Then this job within a fast growing hightech organization might be your new destination!
As an employee quality control you will work in the cleanroom of a hightech company where advanced gas and piping systems are produced. Here you will be part of the quality control department at the end of the production process and you are responsible for making sure that the end products are correct with the customer order. You will do this by various tasks such as:
- Carrying out interim and final visual inspections for imperfections;
- Checking whether the product meets the specifications of the technical drawings;
- Reading and interpreting drawings and manuals;
- Qualifying products based on the production guide card and technical work instructions;
- Drawing up quality reports and registering shortcomings;
- Consultation and communication with those involved about quality issues and making improvement proposals to increase quality in the line.