Do you have experience as a machine operator and are you interested in using your technical knowledge and experience in a hightech environment? Then we have a good job opportunity for you!
As a bending machine operator, you will be part of the a team in a cleanroom environment of a hightech organization. You will work in a job where quality is the key to success and where you make a high-quality products together with your colleagues according to guidelines and customer demand.
It is your job to set up the bending machine using technical drawings and this ensures that you have a perfect part for further processing.
Your activities include:
- Working with thin-walled stainless steel pipes with a diameter of 5, 7, 9 to 200 mm and a wall thickness of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 mm;
- According to technical drawing and with the use of a CNC bending machine you will bend the pipes;
- Retrieving the correct file and entering the correct data into the computer of the bending machine;
- Clamp the pipes in the bending machine so that you can shorten the pipes according to the order;
- Being able to carry out a final check on one's own or a colleague's work.
So are you looking for a new full-time challenge at a growing company with a view to a permanent contract? Then this might be your new job!