Are you very accurate and do you want to work in the food industry? Then we are looking for you!
The factory where you work produces 1.5 million tortilla wraps every day. You are responsible for the machine that ensures all tortillas are packed in the correct foil. The organization you work for has different customers, every customer has their own foil. It is very important that you put the right foil on the right tortilla. Of course you don't do this manually. The machine does the work for you. But you are responsible for the right settings and the correct preparation.
How will your day look like? Your day starts at a different time every week because you work in 3 shifts.
Your shifts will start at: 6:45 am, 2:45pm and 10:45pm. The rest of your day looks like this:
- You first perform all hygiene actions that you have to do before you can enter the workplace;
- You report to your teamleader at the start of your shift. He/She will tell you what line is yours and what to do. The employee you're taking over from will tell you exactly what they've done;
- You ensure that all fresh baked tortillas are packed in the correct foils;
- You control the machine and resolve errors independently. In case of big errors, you call in the technical service on time;
- You also report all work that you have performed in the system.