Do you have leadership skills and experience as an Operator in the food industry? Are you in need of a new challenge? Then come work at NewForrest!
As an Operator you are responsible for monitoring and adjusting a part of the production process. Together with a Production Employee you make sure that the production line delivers good results.
You are also responsible for the following activities:
- Instructing Production employees and temporary workers;
- Building up and dismantling of machines and/or production lines.
- Giving instructions to Production employees until assembly and disassembly;
- Operating, replenishing and checking all machines or production lines for processing raw materials;
- Checking and correcting machines for speed, temperature, dosage and level;
- Monitoring and controlling production and tracking production data using available forms and/or DPS system;
- Ensuring that work on the line is done in accordance with applicable HACCP, company and hygiene regulations;