For an International and Pharmaceutical organization in Breda we are looking for a Technical Operator. We are looking for a result driven and knowledgeable person who is running a line with well-developed technical & analytical process operating skills, strong quality mindset and a mature “can do” attitude. You get energy from operating high-tech equipment that processes high-end quality medicines in a GMP controlled and regulated environment in order to fulfil our mission. Our mission is to serve our patients timely with high quality products. You are looking for challenges and opportunities to drive continuous improvement through eliminating waste, improving processes & individuals, deliver product quality & compliance, and work in a highly motivated team. You will work in 3 shifts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Running a production line according to operating procedures;
- Take care of administrative tasks in SAP/MES;
- Collecting and documenting process data;
- Analyze process data on own level;
- Working together/communicate with other operators and line lead in order to deliver defined goals;
- Looking for improvement and efficiency (LEAN working) in and around working process;
- Taking care of escalation when A-typical events occur;
- Doing complete shift handover regarding essential information;
- Taking care that all training has been followed according to deadlines;
- Taking care of related logistic processes.