Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation!
We are living in an interesting and challenging time and the energy system is changing rapidly.
Do you have the ambition to work in a dynamic environment between energy markets, suppliers and customers? Are you interested in working closely to allocation and settlements? Join the world of TPM settlements.
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for talents to join the Transaction and Position Management team in the Business Unit of Customers in BA Markets.
TPM is an international team, with professionals from all over the world. The team is responsible for the management of the sales positions, allocation and settlements. We provide products for the Netherlands, Germany, France and UK in both the power and gas market. The team acts as the interface between Trading and Sales, looking into enabling new products, delivering prices to Sales, receiving contract information from Sales, and calculating the financial settlement based on the stored contract data and the received usage data. TPM has a central place in the value chain and therefore you will have contact with many departments within the Vattenfall Group – the different Sales Units, Trading Desks, Pricing Teams, Forecasting, Risk Analysis & Reporting, Finance Groups and IT.
If you like to make an impact, work in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive environment, you are flexible and like to address own improvement initiatives? Then we are looking for you!
The main responsibilities
- Taking part in the daily operational shift schedule and performing monthly data checks and create reporting.
- Assisting in the implementation of new products, processes, or other changes.
- Design and implement process automation and robotics, process simplification, or other improvement opportunities
- Creating requirements, looking into script changes, be part of the acceptance testing
- Root cause analysis and problem solving in case of issues
- Analyze data (e.g. allocation data) and set up data provisioning and/or reports for various stakeholders