Truck Driver CE new Truck

  • Location:Eindhoven
  • Education:Pre vocational secondary education
  • Hours per week:40 hours
  • Employment:Fulltime
  • Contracttype:€ 2.622,76 - € 3.191

Drive in a brand-new truck!
Perfect driving times.
Home in the evenings for dinner with a salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for professional freight transport.
Come apply at this leading company, which is actively involved in the latest trucking developments.
Our client is based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and Philips in Best.
We are seeking motivated experienced tractor-trailer drivers who are looking for a long-term and stable employment relationship. Logistiek.

What can you expect in a day in this unique job as a CE truck driver in a new truck:

In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive the latest trucks for our client.
Your routes will focus on fixed locations within the region, with your cargo mainly consisting of high-quality materials.
Approximately 70% of the cargo will already be loaded for you, while you will be responsible for loading the remaining 30% yourself.
Upon unloading, the customer will handle 70%, while you will unload the remaining 30% yourself.
The working days are from Monday to Friday, with driving hours from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00/6:00 p.m.
Full-time or part-time positions are both possible.

You will be excited to join this active, friendly team, where you can utilize all your driving skills and make a positive contribution to this successful transportation company.

If you're interested in applying, please respond quickly. If you have any further questions, you can also call us at 040-2662300.

We look forward to receiving your application.

  • You are a Truck driver CE New Truck.
  • Good salary, earn between €2.836 and €3.191 gross per month.
  • Career guidance and courses for your code 95.
  • Day shifts with both fulltime and parttime contract possibilities.
  • A perfect job for years with a good future.
  • A good future with a long term contract (Vaste baan in toekomst)
  • Throughout your career, you'll have a dedicated contact person to stimulate your growth and development.
  • Opportunity for a long-term and stable employment relationship.
  • Benefit from 8.33% holiday pay and accrue leave hours.
  • Solid pension contribution from your first working day, ensuring a financially healthy future as a Truck Driver CE New Truck.
  • Feel free to reach out to us at 040-2662300 or email us at
  • We're here to assist you. Click the yellow button to contact us!

Are you the Truck Driver CE who like to drive new Truck?

  • You speak good Englisch.
  • Hold a CE driver's license with valid code 95.
  • Possess a valid driver's card.
  • Reside in Eindhoven or the immediate vicinity, easily accessible from Weert, Tilburg or Den Bosch
  • You have a customer-friendly attitude.

Currently transport stands as one of the most environmentally friendly ways to organize road freight.
Our client possesses the knowledge, network, and experience to offer long-term end-to-end services.
Their ability to bring together vehicle manufacturers, transport companies, carriers, drivers, and authorities to organize logistics smoothly is essential, making them an outstanding company.

We believe in equal opportunities and our vacancies are open to everyone.

Fill in the application form

Register for job placement and apply direct for this position.

Did you mean ?
Enter a valid telephone number. For example +31612345678, 0031612345678 or 0612345678.
Upload a resume which will give us and our (potential) clients a good overview of who you are as a candidate. It is your choice whether or not to include a photo on your resume – it will have no negative consequences for the recruitment process. By uploading a resume with a photo, you grant your permission for Start People and the affiliated companies to process this photo and to share it with (potential) clients.
Your data is used for a job placement, a process that is partly automated. In our privacy statement you can read how we process your personal data.

Vacancy details

Pre vocational secondary education
Salary indication
€ 2.622,76 - € 3.191
Fulltime (40 hours)
Vacancy Number
Why choose Start People?
  • Personal guidance and coaching
  • Top employers near you
  • Plenty of development opportunities

Similar vacancies

  • Warehouse Worker with Heftruck

    Location Venlo
    Are you in search of a warehouse job in Venlo? Do you have experience in operating heftrucks and EPT? If so, we have an excellent job opportunity waiting for you at Geodis. Geodis operates several warehouses in Venlo, including two located at Columbu...
    • Salary indication
      € 14,12 - € 15
    • Contracttype
      Temporary with possibility for permanent employment
    • Education