Wat ga je doen?
A unique opportunity to combine your application management skills with adding value to the customer experience!
Wie ben je?
What will be your job?
You will be the application mgt. officer within the Customer Support Centre. The Customer Support tools manage e.g. call, email, chat routing/answering via customized workflows and business rules. Your colleagues will be customer support representatives. They will come to you with change requests, bugs and issues related to these tools. You will also work closely with the supervisor and customer support manager on software related projects and on maintaining the departments knowledge base (internal and online FAQ’s).
You will also join the team in answering German and/or English customer queries via email, chat and phone, social media, translating texts and writing FAQ’s. From customer support perspective, you have a crucial role in interacting with the product management team. After all, you are the ears of the company, and faults or improvements regarding the products will be something that you will address to the developers.
To join us, you:
- Speak fluent German and English
- Are customer focused, able to manage your own workload and prioritize your own tasks
- Have experience in e.g. a service desk, customer service department, or application mgt. role
- Can commit to the job for at least a year
- Are available for 32 hours per week, 32 uur per week
Over het bedrijf
Our client is the global market leader in wireless technologies. They sell a.o. universal remotes, digital TV antennas, Bluetooth Music Receivers in consumer electronics shops (like Media Markt, Amazon, Coolblue) around the world.
One For All Global HQ in located Enschede and exists of is Sales, Marketing & Communications, Product Management and Customer Support. Everything is managed from the top floor in the office building: product design & manufacturing, product packaging & manuals, apps & websites, etc.
The Customer Support Center offers support in 6 different languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch) to customers and shops in Europe. They offer2nd line support to local support teams in e.g the USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
Wat bieden wij jou?
We offer you:
- Upgrading your C.V. with a job in a large, corporate, American based company
- An international team; a mix of cultures and diverse backgrounds
- Flexible working hours, depending on the workload
- The opportunity to grow in your role as a software specialist
- A varied job with a lot of responsibilities
Longterm job, mogelijk vaste baan