The RHQ Finance Team is looking for a fulltime AR & AP administrator to support the team in Delft. The employee in this role is performing AR & AP tasks together with the other AR & AP administrator, furthermore this employee supports the other team members when necessary.
The AR & AP administrator is part of the Finance team located in Delft. The team is a mix of financial experts working in different positions.
Key activities are:
- Process daily incoming invoices and expense declarations in a timely and accurate way;
- Direct contact towards suppliers;
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls;
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions;
- Supporting with month end, quarterly end and yearly closing;
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Perform general supporting
We are looking for an AR & AP administrator with:
- A Bachelor degree (Finance/Economics) or MBO diploma with sufficient relevant experience
- 1-2 years working experience in AR/AP field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Dutch and English language proficiency is required
Producing quality: accurate with an eye for detail;
- Responsible: able to work towards and meet deadlines;
- Independent: able to plan their time and set priorities;
- Sensitivity: strong communicator, cultural awareness;
- Communicate to the team (Teamwork).
This company is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions
and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics ex perts.
Located in Delft, easy to reach from Rotterdam, Den Haag and Leiden.
Wij geloven in gelijke kansen voor iedereen en onze vacatures staan dan ook voor iedereen open! Lees hier meer...