Wat ga je doen?
In collaboration with your direct colleagues, you will be responsible for daily cash management, finance and settlements related to payables, receivables and intercompany. You will work proactively on EMIR and central bank reporting. Furthermore, you will be the central focal point related to back and middle office matters for our affiliates. In addition, you will analyze monthly P&L figures, execute and provide monthly exchange rates and ensure compliance with internal policies and banking & tax regulations. You will report to the central bank and risk management committee on a monthly basis and be responsible for bank details in SAP. Other responsibilities include
- Controlling expenses on bank and departmental costs
- Providing back-up for other Cash Management Analysts
- Providing assistance in treasury related or sigma projects
- Matching and monitoring bank confirmations on a daily basis
- Calculating monthly interest and monthly intercompany statements
- Acting as contact person for external back office clients and IT tickets
- Acting as safety net for front office regarding cash and deal settlements
Wie ben je?
We are looking for a candidate with excellent analytical skills, a systematic approach and knowledge of finance, preferably with experience in treasury management systems, electronic banking software and SAP. It is important to show a hands-on mentality and attention to detail. Furthermore, a result oriented and deadline driven character is highly appreciated.
The ideal candidate is someone:
- Who has a relevant bachelor or master degree in economics and/or finance
- With computer knowledge (MS Excel, SAP and other IT applications)
- Who has personal integrity and respect for policies and procedures
- Who is clear and succinct in written and oral communication
- With knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Who is able to work under pressure
Over het bedrijf
The organisation main activities focus on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, the organisation is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all state owned elements of Kuwait’s oil sector under one corporate umbrella. The organization is one of the top ten energy conglomerates in the world. Business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Wat bieden wij jou?
We offer an exciting position in The Hague (Den Haag), where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector. We are committed to maximize your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with extensive extra-legal benefits, a sound work-life balance and expance your knowledge about finance.
Also we offer a full time job.