Wat ga je doen?
Reporting directly to the EMEA Support Director, the Regional HR Manager is responsible for providing support and guidance to both employees and managers related to HR policies and practices. This position is a local subject matter expert with respect to employment legislation and labor/union relations, and provides day-to-day support addressing HR related queries. The Regional HR Manager supports administrative activities associated with the employee lifecycle including but not limited to activities associated with local staffing additions/departures, pension, insurance & health benefits, coaching related to performance management, collective employee relations and the reporting and investigation of policy (i.e. Code of Conduct, Harassment, etc.) or compliance violations.
Wie ben je?
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage a team of HR professionals (Analyst and generalist).
- Ability to professionally manage employee and company data with the highest degree
- f discretion and/or confidentiality as appropriate.
- Ability to properly address reported policy (i.e. Code of Conduct, Harassment, etc.) or
compliance violations, and able to professionally manage the complete incident
investigation process (i.e. reporting, investigation, actions, and closure).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of country/local employment legislation and
- Able to effectively communicate and coach employees and managers on HR policies
- Able to provide functional guidance and support to line/operations management with
respect to sensitive or career oriented employee decisions.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple activities as required by the HR calendar, while
maintaining day-to-day service quality supporting both employees and managers.
- Knowledgeable and efficient in the use of HR business systems available to support
employee master data management, staffing, training, compensation, health and
wellness, performance management, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an approachable and trustworthy nature.
- Responsive to employee and manager queries regarding HR matters, and dedicated to
providing thoughtful and timely guidance and/or solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Preferred, or recognized
qualification/certification in Human Resources.
- Prior HR Generalist or HR Representative experience preferred.
- Prior HR Shared Services experience preferred.
- Fluency in English preferred. Fulltime Job and permanent contract.
Weekly working locations can be Schiphol, Rotterdam or close to Arnhem.
- Fluency in Dutch and other relevant regional languages preferred (French or German).
Over het bedrijf
You work for a true innovator in the world of energy services. Our engineered solutions drive reliability and uptime so our customers can meet the world’s global demand for energy. If you’re eager to tackle the exciting, mission-critical challenges of serving the world's largest energy services providers, you'll fit right in.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Our collaborative, forward-thinking team includes some of the brightest minds in manufacturing engineering, supported by teams in sales and customer service. With more than 200 offices globally, we’re industry leaders with a long tradition of innovation and a proud commitment to employee growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and we reward hard work and creativity — giving you an exceptional opportunity to advance your career.