Wat ga je doen?
Hi there! Are you looking for a packing job? Do you love pies?! Would you like to pack them, with a supporting team surrounding you? Do you have any experience in packing or would you like to gain experience? Than this may be thé job for you!
At the packing department, the pies come directly from the oven and have to be packed. This is where you jump in. You pack them carefully and fast. The pies are ready to take off to the supermarkets!
Are you curious about your week? Here are some of the responsibilities and tasks you will have during the week:
- You carefully pack/move the pies on the packing line;
- You check of you have the right package for the right pie;
- If there are any technical problems, you will be the first to notice and indicate!
- You will make sure you fill in all the registrations forms correctly;
How many hours you want to work is up to you, you can work fulltime, as well as part-time. The working hours are divided in shifts:
- 7:00 – 15:00
- 15:00 – 23:00
- 23:00 – 7:00
Over het bedrijf
As already been said, the company produces (apple) pies themselves. It is an international company. Their customers are located all over the world. It is located in Tiel, nearby for instance Zaltbommel, Veenendaal, Culemborg and Den Bosch.
Wat bieden wij jou?
What do we offer?
- A flexible job, you decide how many hours you want to work;
- A salary of €10,30 to start with;
- A allowance of 17% on shifts;
- You will receive working clothes from the company included shoes;
- We won’t forget your birthday, we will buy you a gift!
- A friendly working environment with supporting colleagues;
- 45 minutes break per day, with 15 minutes paid by the company and a delicious lunch!
- A pool table to make every day a fun one 😊
We hope you are enthusiastic about this advertisement, and we can’t wait to receive your job application.! If you have any questions, do not hesitate and call 040-7516660 and ask for Eefje or Dilara, or send an email to email@example.com. We hope to hear from you soon!