Wat ga je doen?
Are you looking for a flexible job to pay for your study or weekend trips? Then we have a match! As an Inventory Assistent you're working in a team of 15 people and travel through Tilburg to count shop supplies and inventories. You don't have to travel by yourself, but you get paid for travelling with the bus RGIS.
Wie ben je?
RGIS and ASA think the next qualities are important for an Inventory Assistant:
- Reliable and customer-friendly
- Quick and you work accurate
- Living in Tilburg
- A transducer and able to perform intensive workAvailability:
- You are available at least 3 days a week (between 13.00-23.00), especially Saturdays
- Minimum 3 months available
- You have no problem working in the evening (or the weekend)
Over het bedrijf
RGIS is a worldwide operating organization based in 40 countries with more than 400 offices. The organization mainly provides services to retail organizations, which focus on stock inventory / inventory. The range of stores is quite diverse: from supermarkets to electronics stores.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then we have the following conditions for you:
- A flexible planning based on your schedule
- You work in an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- A fee for travel hours
- A market-based salaryWhen you are 23 years or older,your salary will be €9,12 per hour. if your younger than 23 you can ask us what your salary will be.
Are you curious? Apply or send us your cv via: email@example.com