Wat ga je doen?
Are you looking for a job to combine with your study, household or hobby? Than we have a match! Come work as our new parttime inventory employee in Eindhoven.
As an Inventory Assistant you will be working in a team of 5 to 25 people and travel through Brabant to count shop supplies. How fun is that, driving around en working with your friends? No car, don't worry we'll make sure that you have a personal driver to take you to the right place! You even get paid and an allowance for the time you travel.
- You scan the stock from different shops with a handscanner so they are up to date with their inventory.
- The activities are spread over 7 days a week, mainly in the afternoon and evening for 16 - 24 hour a week.
With regard to this vacancy, its important that you're able to work for at least 3 shifts a week.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a worldwide operating organization based in 40 countries with more than 400 offices. The organization mainly provides services to retail organizations, which focus on stock inventory. The range of stores is quite diverse: from supermarkets to electronics stores.
Worklocation: We'll pick you up at Eindhoven central station when your shift starts.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then we have the following conditions for you:.
- A flexible planning based on your schedule;
- You work in an enthusiastic and dynamic team;
- A fee for travel hours;
- A market-based salary of €9,59 an hour (for 21+)
- After 3 months you get the chance to grown in salary to €10.11 an hour!
- 8% extra holidaymoney for every hour you worked
- You even built up holiday hours
- A chance to work with your friends!