Wat ga je doen?
Are you a big fan of the Italian kitchen? Then this is your dream job! Come work as our Kitchen employee in the city centre of Eindhoven.
As our Kitchen employee you make sure of al the pasta's, vegetables and sauces are ready to use for the Chefs! You do this as followed:
- At first you make sure all the ingredients you need are there. You unload the truck with all the food you're going to prepare!
- You do your best to create the best pasta, sauces and cut all the vegetables
- Meanwhile you keep your workplace clean and communicate with your colleagues in the front of the kitchen who need some extra cutted paprika.
With other words: during your work you help out all your colleagues. No experience in the kitchen? No problem, we teach you everything you need to know!
Wie ben je?
To work as our new Kitchen employee in the best Italian restaurant in Eindhoven it is important that you:
- Live in/near Eindhoven
- Are available for at least 20-38 hours a week
- Can work on a Saturday or Sunday
- Are customer friendly and like to work with food
You don't need any specific experience, we can teach you everything there's to know!
Over het bedrijf
As our Kitchen employee you work in the city centre of Eindhoven. "Chi from piano, from sano and from lontano" is an Italian saying. This means: "Those who live quietly and relaxed, live longer in good health." This describes the working atmosphere within the restaurant. You will work within a young, diverse and motivated team.
Worklocatie: City centre of Eindhoven
Wat bieden wij jou?
When you start working as our Kitchen employee, we offer you the following extra's:
- A permanent job for 16-38 hours a week
- The nicest colleagues
- Good food
- Learning new recipes during worktime!
- Cooking training
- Starting salary from € 10.29
- Possibility to grow in salary
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 holidays a year (for a fulltime working year)
- Weekly payment!