Wat ga je doen?
As an employee on the filthy side of the laundry you are responsible for processing and sorting the incoming dirty laundry in the preparation of the following washing process.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Sorting the incoming dirty laundry
- Checking the nurses jackets for for instance needles, money and pens
- Sorting the different kinds of laundry in the wastebaskets
For an employee it is important to be able to keep a good overview of the process and productivity. You are responsible for the specific part of the process you have been assigned to. The feeling of team responsibility is very essential to the overall results.
Wie ben je?
You are able to start working within 1 week (or close by one week). We prefer candidates who have already some working experience in a laundry or production environment. You are able to work fulltime from Monday until Friday.
You are also able to do hard and repetitive physical labor and don’t have any physical disabilities. We prefer candidates who have already worked with targets.
You recognize yourself in the following competences:
Over het bedrijf
Cleanlease in Eindhoven has been specialized in the cleaning and rental of high quality textiles for over more than 100 years. There clientele includes a large number of hospitals, hotels and for instance holidayresorts.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Obviously.. A position within an enthusiastic team of employees!
- A salary of €10,80 gross per hour (exclusive benefits);
- Travel allowance from 5 km; €0,14 per km (with a maximum of 30km for a single trip);
- Fulltime job (36 hours per week);
- A job for the long term;
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere.