Wat ga je doen?
Who are we looking for?
- Are you interested in the newest ways of serving customers, e.g. via mobile chat and web care?
- Do you also feel that customers should be able to be self-supporting online through mobile apps, instruction video’s, helpful FAQ’s etc. instead of being on the phone for hours?
- Do you like working in a small international team with other native speakers and serving customers from 14 different countries in Europe?
- Have you got an interest in the newest Audio Video accessories, with connected mobile apps and integrated Bluetooth technology?
- Do you want to administrate our Knowledgebase and help us optimizing our internal processes
So, if you have what it takes to both engage with customers and to take our online services to another level, than this is the job for you!
What will be your job?
As a representative, you will not just be handling phone calls, or writing emails. You will also be chatting with customers, developing online support content (e.g. FAQ’s), responding to customers reviews on big retailer websites like Amazon, handling defective products, exchanging them or upgrading them.
Over het bedrijf
Universal Electronics is the world leader in wireless technologies. Under the brand One For All (www.oneforall.com), we manufacture universal remote controls, antennas, wall mounts, Bluetooth related products and other Audio Video accessories. The Customer Support Centre is very much more than just a call center. The department is part of the Marketing & Communications team and works very closely to the Product Management team. This cooperation gives the CSC department, and its team members, the opportunity to really make a difference for customers. It offers service to 14 countries in 6 different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- An exciting opportunity to play a role within a small international team (+/- 10 colleagues) that provides high quality services in Europe
- An environment that has the philosophy to work hard but also play hard
- An attractive salary plus benefits & training
If you have any questions, please contact Start People Enschede 0031-(0)53 4814600.