Wat ga je doen?
In the afternoon you will be picked up from central station in Nijmegen. Together with a team full of Dutch and international students you're going to the working location. With a scanning device in your hand and all the information you need provided by your teamleader it is time to count! At different locations in the area of Nijmegen you are responsible for counting the inventory at companies as Kruidvat and Scapino. This job is perfect to combine with your studies or other activities. You can earn money to pay your rent or your beers in the bars. If you have a drivers licence you can be one of the drivers!
The working times are between 13:00 and 00:00. So you will meet at Central Station Nijmegen between 13:00 and 15:00 and will return between 22:00 and 00:00. A great advantage is that you will get paid after half an hour of travelling. Another great advantage is that this job is very flexible. You have to be available for work at least 2 days a week between monday and saturday, but you can change your working schedule every week!
Wie ben je?
RGIS and ASA think the next qualities are important for an Inventory Assistant:
- Reliable and customer-friendly
- Quick and you work accurate
- Living in Nijmegen
- You are available at least 2 days a week (between 13.00-23.00), Also possible to work on Saturdays
- Minimum 5 months available
- You have no problem working in the evening (or the weekend)
Over het bedrijf
RGIS is a worldwide operating organization based in 40 countries with more than 400 offices. The organization mainly provides services to retail organizations, which focus on stock inventory / inventory. The range of stores is quite diverse: from supermarkets to electronics stores.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then we have the following conditions for you:
- A flexible planning based on your schedule
- You work in an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- A permanent job (onbepaalde tijd)
- A fee for travel hours
- Grow fast with your salary, after 3 months you can grow in salary.
Salary:- 22 and older: €9,59- 21: €8,15- 20: €6,71- 19: €5,27- 18: €4,56
- You will get 8% and 10% reservations (total 18%!) on top of your salary. These reservations are meant for vacations or other fun stuff.