Wat ga je doen?
Have you always wanted to know how a mattress is made? Then this is the perfect job for you! We are looking for full-time production employees for the company Recticel in Kestern. Together with your team you are responsible for the production of the mattresses.
The production of foam is a complicated process. When the foamblock is made then these large blocks must be cut to size. The mattresses are assembled and receive a final treatment.
To produce the mattress you will perform various activities:
- checking materials for quality;
- setting of tools / equipment / machines and checking the operation;
- performing assembly activities;
- input and processing of materials;
- internal transportation.
Wie ben je?
Are you available in a 2-shift team for at least 3 days a week and do you have an eye for detail?
- You are 18 years or older;
- You are accurate and can work carefully;
- You speak Dutch or English;
- You are involved and you enjoy joining a team;
- In addition, it is important that you can follow safety rules and regulations.
Over het bedrijf
Recticel B.V. develops, produces, processes and sells polyurethane foam. The foam is processed into mattress cores and complete mattresses. In addition, there are customers at home and abroad who purchase foam blocks. A large part of the semi-finished and finished products is supplied to other Recticel locations. Recticel is in Kesteren. It is easily accessible from Veenendaal, Rhenen, Opheusden, Dodewaard, Wageningen and others. It is located along the A15 exit.
Start People wants to make a difference: we want to support people and we want to achieve results. We help our flex workers. We look for a job that suits them and provide them with education or training if necessary. We help employers by finding the most suitable employee for them and by taking care of all the work around them. We want to be a partner for them and think about solutions, even if they are perhaps less obvious. We are an employer where job satisfaction is paramount and where people work based on their strength, in an entrepreneurial and goal-oriented environment. We look further and do not opt for the beaten track. That makes every day exciting and special.
Are you curious how foam is made? Take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/66lzunxvwUk
Wat bieden wij jou?
In addition to being able to offer you a great job in a leading company, you will also receive a good hourly wage of € 10.52 and also a shift work allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Growth opportunities;
- Fulltime work for a longer period
- A free account on GoodHabbitz giving you access to more than 100 online training courses. We think it is important that you can continue to develop yourself.