Wat ga je doen?
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
- Support quality system activities within the AVN quality system (QMS) in compliance with the AV QMS, international standards and regulatory requirements.
- Support the maintenance of the AVN quality system including implementation of QA objectives.
- Give guidance advice and mentorship to the AVN organization on quality related subjects/processes.
NOTE: Responsibilities for the Senior (Snr.) QA Engineer position are in ITALICS
- Overall coordination and follow-up on exceptions
- Support process owners with implementation of quality requirements for processes within the AVN QMS.
- Provide Quality Assurance advice to process owners within the scope of the AVN QMS.
- Act as a delegate in one or more QMS processes.
- Develop and provide training on applicable quality related subjects.
- Play a key role in external and internal audits performed at AVN
- Support supplier audits.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement on quality aspects.
- Support validation activities.
- Lead AVN Q improvement projects & support AVN projects (e.g. integrations).
- Use and establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision making.
- Identify opportunities for quality system and quality process improvements and work with task teams in achieving these.
- Product Build Method review relating to addendum labeling and rework
- Stop-ship/Recall coordination
- Actively support quality leadership in monitoring & improving the QMS.
- Analyze the QMS & processes for improvement opportunities
- Escalate to QA management or mitigate non-conformances observed within the scope of QMS
- Lead quality improvement projects for systemic, lasting improvements in quality.
- Manage QA Aspects of Complex AVN projects (e.g. integrations, new product categories)
- Delegate for QA Manager in case of absence/unavailability.
Over het bedrijf
Abbott is an international, globally oriented logistic healthcare company. Abbott has 9 locations within the Netherlands. The location in Heerlen is the distribution center for medical instruments. The products are created on locations all around the world. These products are then sent to the Netherlands, where they are warehoused in Heerlen. From Heerlen they are sent to multiple hospitals, affiliates and distributors all over the world.
Wat bieden wij jou?
This is a long term job. Salary will be based on experience.
- Working in an international environment.
- Travelling allowance of €0,19 per KM (from 6 km one way trip with a maximum of €9,38 per day).
- Opportunities to follow courses.
- Contribute to health and welfare for people all around the world.