Wat ga je doen?
As a Sales Planner at Samsung Electronics Air Conditioner Europe, you will conduct several develop& interpret tasks. This includes analyzing sales forecast on deviations as well as reporting to subsidiaries and top managements. You’ll be working closely with sales and supply chain to understand requests, conduct investigative analysis, and deliver in accurate reports
To be successful as a Sales Planner, you’ll need to be a self-starter with the confidence to run with initiatives end to end. You will take the lead in coordinating business schedules to get accurate forecasts, create summaries and deliver these in clear report. Most important is your accurate way of working and excellent communication skills to work effectively as part of team and create deliverables.
- you have either strong business or systems analysis skills
- you're take initiative easily and hold strong creativity on data mining
- you have excellent communication skills
- by preference you are used to working in a large, complex organisation
- you are experienced in owning the end to end delivery of Business reporting
Over het bedrijf
Samsung Electronics Air Conditioner Europe is a part of Samsung Electronics. Samsung Air conditioning is a dynamic and innovative company where highly motivated and talented employees are the key to success. At Samsung Airconditioning, we are constantly inventing creative solutions for the various challenges that a leading position in a very competitive market entails. With its new head office at Schiphol, Samsung Electronics is located in an vibrant work environment. Due to its central location the head office is easily accesable by public transport from all major cities such as Amsterdam, Leiden and Utrecht.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Working at Samsung, that's what you're going to do.
- Daily fruits, coffee and lunch prepared by the Korean cook
- Access to the company gym of Samsung.
- Travel costs are reimbursed.