Over de functie
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Using fork lift/ reach trucks to move stock around the warehouse including at height
- Ensuring order are dispatched/ready for delivery
- Picking and packing orders
- Working efficiently according to targets
- Handling paperwork
- Driving around the warehouse in a safe & responsible manner
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy at all times
- Reporting potential hazards to ensure the warehouse is accident free
- Stocking up products
- Replacing goods
- Working with voice picking or hand picking systems
- Printing stickers from the system and labelling of the packages
Over het bedrijf
IDL Tilburg is an international enterprise that offers full service logistic solutions in the areas such as: customs, transport, warehousing and Value Added Services.
IDL invests in the grow of their employees, in order to make sure they want to stay with the company for a long time. At the moment we are recruiting for two sites of IDL. On one site you can work in a day shift and on the other in two shifts.
Wat we bieden
- Depending on the site: in two shifts: €10,80/h gross + shift allowance after 6 p.m.
- Job in Breda
- Travel expenses reimbursed from 10km one-way trip
- 25 annual leave days a year
- 8% holiday allowance paid out once a year
- Positive working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please do not hesitate to contact us on 077-3204907.