Wat ga je doen?
For our client UPS we are searching distribution toppers. By UPS is every day different. You’ll be working in a enthusiastic team. Experience isn’t a must. they attach particular importance to motivation. You can work full-time and part-time.
As a warehouse employee you will do the following varied work:
- You will load and unload the trucks;
- Sorting boxes, scanning, labelling and preparing them for dispatch;
- Put/remove the boxes in and out of the racks (with the help of a forklift or combi-truck);
- Prepare different boxes for different departments.
Wie ben je?
Are you a motivated employer who knows how to work then you are the perfect person for this job. and meet the following requirements:
- You can handle hard work;
- you can speak and read English;
- You can work at least 4 days a week;
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate (optional);
- you can travel to Herkenbosch.
Over het bedrijf
UPS is maby a small name but I it is big on your CV! Take your chance to be part a company that is very diverse in age, background and makes you feel good. by UPS they say Every day is full of challenges that allow you to develop yourself. UPS is an employer you can rely on, you have a chance of permanent employment and many development opportunities with good performance. It's a pleasant company where team outings are organized. During the break there are much things to do like: table football. There are also championships at everye department!
UPS is easily accessible by public transport from Weert, Venlo, Sittard and Maastricht.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- Working in a great team, where your colleagues can become your best friends;
- A salary of €1735,- gross per month, with surcharges in the evening;
- Career opportunities to obtain certificates (e.g. forklift certificate);
- work for a longer term;
- Part-time/fulltime employment;
- Fit for free, through the daily movement at work.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then apply immediately and we will contact you!
If you have any questions, please call 040-7516660 or send an email to RC-Zuid@startpeople.nl