Wat ga je doen?
Are you looking for a flexible job to pay for your study or weekend trips? Then we have a match! Come work as a Warehouse employee in Utrecht.
As a Warehouse employee in Utrecht you travel, with your team, through Utrecht to count shop supplies. You don't have transport? No problem, we'll make sure that you have a personal driver to take you to the right places. Your responsibility is to: - make the inventory of the shops visible. You do this by scanning the products, using a hand scanner.
Over het bedrijf
RGIS is a worldwide operating organization based in 40 countries with more than 200 offices Worldwide!
The organization mainly provides services to retail organizations, which focus on stock inventory. The range of stores is quite diverse from supermarkets to electronics stores and can variate from large to small. As a Warehouse employee you will be part of a small team of 20-25 Warehouse employees. The driver will bring you to the different shops in/around the Netherlands.
There is always a large team working at the warehouses/shops so you are never working alone.
Pick up and drop off location: (near) Utrecht Central Station.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Conditions/ what do we offer you?:
- An hourly rate: €9,59 (21 years and older) which can grow up to €12,12 p/h;
- A travel fee of €7,65 an hour (first half hour not included);
- 8% holiday fee;
- A job for at least 2 days and max. 5 days a week;
- A flexible roster based on your availability;
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team;
- You even built up holidays!;
- A job in and around Utrecht, but can take you anywhere!
Interested in the job of Warehouse Employee/Inventory Controller in Utrecht? Apply now or call us for more information: +31 30 2333 444. (Ask for Demi)